About Me

I'm just here to talk about my favorite franchise, Dr. Who.
When I'm not watching/listening/reading Doctor Who, I'm an English major at West Chester University who doesn't do much.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"I am definitely a Mad Man with a Box!"

Hello!

Welcome to this mandated blog for a class!

So, some introductory information to start:

  • Name: Xander
  • Age: 20
  • Gender: Male
  • School/ Year: West Chester University/ Junior
  • Major: English B.A. Writings Track (I'm considering adding a Creative Writing Minor, but that depends on the waters that I'm currently testing.)
And now for the purpose of this blog, I suppose. As I understand it, we're supposed to fall into some sort of niche for our posts, so I kind of had to pick the only thing I talk about. That is Dr. Who. As such, some things you'll see on this blog are my thoughts on episodes after they've aired, my thoughts on audios after I listen to them, and/or my thoughts on the books/comics as the glacier of my progress extends across them. I'll probably let slip other aspects of Doctor Who as they relate to my life, though. I also might make the occasional post that is completely unrelated to Doctor Who, but shows who I am as a person (I assure you these will be tagged as such, if there's a Blogger version of Blacklisting).

No comments:

Post a Comment